Sometimes foot problems aren’t necessarily “foot” problems at all, but instead caused by a sore or misaligned toe. As you move, that toe rubs against your shoes, socks, or even other toes and causes pain and discomfort, even if you have the best quality, most comfortable shoes you can get.
At ZenToes, we believe that you should be able to stay active regardless of your foot or toe conditions which is why we have developed a variety of forms of protection for a wide range of painful conditions. One of those is our Gel Toe Protector Caps.
What is a Gel Toe Protector Cap?
A gel toe protector cap is a gel tube that slides over the tip of your painful toe. These toe protectors can also be worn on fingers too making them useful for a variety of things! Unlike cushions and pads that stick on, the gel toe protectors stay right where you need them to be to provide secure, reliable protection that lasts all day.
Not only do they stay in place and provide protection, but the gel material moistures and conditions the skin to leave the skin softer, healthier, and allow the underlying sensitive skin to heal more quickly. They are thin and undetectable under socks so they can be worn with a variety of shoe styles, come in packs of six, and are available in two sizes (small – ½ inch diameter and large – 1 inch diameter).
What Can I Use a Gel Toe Protector Cap For?
Because ZenToes gel toe protector caps can be used on fingers and toes, here are just a few of the things that our customers have reported using them for:
- Great for runners – Keeps toes from rubbing against sock seams and shoes, even when their shoes are comfortable and high quality.
- Protects against corns, blisters, and calluses – Do you have one of these conditions that just seems to rub on every little thing? Try protecting it with a gel toe protector cap so it can heal and go away.
- Protect missing or ingrown toenails – Is an ingrown toenail causing you pain, or do you have a missing toenail that allows the top of your toe to rub and be uncomfortable? A gel toe protector cap is just the fix!
- Nourish and protect the skin – Do you have a sore spot or split skin on a toe? Wear a gel toe protector cap so the skin will be protected. Plus, our gel toe caps help nourish the skin so the sore area can heal faster.
- Protect from bunions – If you’ve ever had a bunion you know it can force one toe to push into a nearby toe. This can create a lot of friction and pain. Wear a toe protector cap on the nearby toe to protect it from the toe being misaligned by the bunion.
- Protect hammertoes – Hammertoes are misaligned toes that often bend and rub uncomfortably on shoes and socks. Protect them by wearing a gel toe protector cap so there isn’t uncomfortable friction that causes you pain.
- Protect partially amputated digits – If you have a finger or toe that has been partially amputated, the skin at the tip can be very sensitive. Protect that sensitive area with a gel toe protector cap.
- Protect fingers – Fingers are full of nerves and can be very sensitive. Protect them while playing sports, sewing, gardening, or during other activities.
- Prevent nail biting – Trying to break a bad nail biting habit? Cover those nails up with our ZenToes gel toe protector caps.
As you can see, gel toe protector caps can be used for a variety of things, and not just to protect your toes! Grab a package for your fingers and toes both and let us know how you plan to use them.